Hey Austin – Looking for Fun Kid-Friendly Halloween Events to do this October?
Austin Kids Retreat has the Perfect Halloween Event for Your Child!
Introducing our first-ever Austin Kids Retreat Halloween Bash!
- When: Saturday, October 26th, 6-10pm at Austin Kids Retreat in the Four Points area
- Who’s Invited: Kids & Siblings Children 18 months + (infants drop-in care will be available by reservation)
- Suggested Attire: It’s a costume bash! Dress your child up in their spookiest duds
- Menu: Pizza – spider topping optional
- Activities: Cookie decorating, Halloween games, spooky crafts, and a special showing of “Casper” on the big screen!
- Tickets: $45 for the first child, $25 for sibling(s)
AUSTIN KIDS RETREAT
6111 N FM 620 Building B, Austin, TX 78732
Open until Midnight!
More about Austin Kids Retreat Childcare and Drop-In Daycare:
We are one of West Austin’s newest and most celebrated childcare centers! Our childcare philosophy is focused on STEM based education and is lead by a childcare expert (and mom!) with more than 20 years of experience.
Our staff are valued educators and special individuals who we carefully screen before welcoming them into the Austin Kids Retreat family. And it truly is like family! When we opened this center, the goal was to create a place that not only meets the educational needs of families looking for infant care to pre-teen care, but also a drop-in center with hours that truly work for the families in our Steiner Ranch community!
Because of that, Austin Kids Retreat offers preschool throughout the week, childcare for our infants (and a special infant room with cribs, age-appropriate toys, and activities, and separation from the older children), and ALSO convenient drop-in childcare hours!
That being said, if your child is attending our Halloween Bash this Saturday, you’ll be happy to know our regular drop-in hours apply before and after the event! That’s right- on Friday’s and Saturday’s we saw a need for late night childcare in our community and are open until midnight both evenings!
Concerned About Your Child’s Sleep While at Daycare?
At 10 pm we move to quiet/sleep time. In the quiet room, we dim the lights, kids lay down on the AKR provided nap cots with a comfy sheet and blanket, and have the option to go straight to sleep or we put a movie on for our older kids to quietly enjoy.